HOW TO BUY GOLEM ?
In order for you to understand how you can buy, sell or trade Golem, it’s important to understand the basics of how it works. Essentially, Golem utilizes the unused computing power of PC’s on its network. Users can sign up to lend computing power in exchange for a GNT reward, as well as offering this computing power to people who need it.
What is golem?
Basically, Golum is the network of shared PC’s processing power, and GMT is their cryptocurrency. GMT stands for the Golem Network Token and is required for renting the computational power from the Golem network.
At the moment, GNT trades at $0.062338 with a market cap of $61,094,141 (24.02.2020), golem price predictions are fairly difficult since GMT was a top 10 entity at one point, it took the developing team two years to take the project from alpha to beta, too long.
The benefits of Golem
Working on the basis of sharing resources to earn money, signing up for a Golem wallet might be a good investment for you. With names like Airbnb, and Uber proving that this sort of model can be hugely beneficial in all sorts of ways, from environmentally to economically.
Golems ecosystem of power-sharing is a great way to bring the cost of high computational power down, making it more accessible to develop technology like artificial intelligence, DNA exploration, and machine learning, or natural language processing (NPL).
At any time, a user can decide to lend their computing power to the Golem network, to be used for video editing, mining or whatever is needed. In exchange, you may receive GMT or another service. GMT can also be bought, sold and traded.
To start buying Golem, you’ll need to first set up your Golem wallet, read on to learn how to buy Golem.
How to create your Golem wallet.
Getting your own Golem wallet is free and easy, Simply set up a Coindirect account, and click the receive button to get your own Golem wallet address. You can use this wallet to withdraw, sell, and buy GNT.
How to buy Golem
Now, with some basic knowledge of Golem and GMT, and a Golem Wallet for trading your coins, this is how to buy Golem. You can choose to buy with a credit card, or with your bank account.
Buying Golem with a credit card
- Go to your Golem wallet and click ‘Buy’. This will take you to a screen where you can enter your card type, you should either select “New VISA Card (EUR)”.
- After entering your card type, you can decide how much GMT you would like to buy in either euros or GMT.
- Next, a preview screen with a quote will pop up, and within 55 seconds you can confirm the transaction, then you can freely enter your credit card info, pay, and then you will have successfully purchased your own GMT.
Buying Golem with a bank account
By signing up for a Coindirect account, there are a few different currency wallets available, including a EUR wallet. Conveniently, you can deposit EUR into the respective coindirect wallet using a bank transfer, and credit your account that way.
- First, you’ll want to go to your EUR wallet, click the “fund now” option. And select your bank you want to transfer from. (you can get the reference and payment details from ‘bank to transfer to’ in the drop down menu).
- Then you can transfer funds to your wallet from your chosen bank account, and after the processing time of 0-3 days, the funds will be available.
- Now you can easily buy GMT by going through your golem wallet and selecting your EUR wallet as a payment option.
Once you have figured out how to buy GMT successfully, you will want to look at how to sell and trade your coins. There are two avenues available for cashing out your coins, you should sell them back for instant money for the current market price, or you could trade in a marketplace peer to peer. Although trading can take a little more time and effort, it might be the way for you to get the best deal.
Selling your Golem
Now that you can buy GMT, how do you go about selling it? Well, this is as easy as going back to your Golem wallet, and selecting the ‘Sell’ option. As long as you are in a SEPA are selling GMT is instantaneous. Just sell your GMT, and have money in your account straight away.
Now, if you are in another region, without a local currency wallet, it’s easy to create an offer on the marketplace, and sell your GMT that way. Although it can take longer to get your investment back, it can still be worthwhile to pursue selling GMT.