Digibyte was founded in 2014 by Jared Tate with the goal in mind to establish a more stable, secure, and faster cryptocurrency on the market. Compared to traditional cryptocurrencies, Digibyte offers faster transaction times, better scalability, and higher security then established competitors like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Keep reading as we’re going to explain in detail how to buy Digibyte and start trading.
If you’re into selling, buying, and following Digibyte price fluctuations, be sure to follow the latest Digibyte news in real-time.
How to register a Digibyte wallet
Before buying Digibyte, you have to register a free Coindirect account to receive your free Digibyte online wallet. You can utilize your Digibyte Wallet to buy, sell, store, send, and receive Digibyte DGB.
If on one point, you’d like to exchange your Digibytes (DGB) to Bitcoin (BTC), then we recommend you to learn more about Bitcoin wallets to store your coins safely.
How to claim your Digibyte address
Once you finished the registration process at Coindirect, all you have to do is press the “receive” button to reveal your own Coindirect Digibyte wallet address.
How to buy Digibyte using a credit card
- Register a free Coindirect Account
- Navigate to your Digibyte Wallet and click the “Buy” button
- Select “New VISA Card (EUR)”
- Enter the amount of Digibyte you plan to purchase and then click “Preview Buy”
- You will receive an order overview which is valid for 55 seconds
- Enter your credit card details and proceed to pay
- Your Payment will be verified on the next page
- Once the Payment is successfully verified, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Dashboard, and your newly acquired digital bits will be available in your wallet.
How to buy Digibyte using a bank account
If you are in a SEPA eligible country, you can deposit EUR directly into your Coindirect Wallet. To fund your account, you have to transfer money using regular wire transfers, to get your deposit details just proceed with:
- Visit your EUR wallet and click the “Fund now” button. Alternatively, you can click the Fund tab in your Coindirect dashboard and click “Transfer Now”
- Choose the bank to transfer to from the menu to get your payment details and the reference number you have to use.
- Initiate a transfer from your bank account to the account which was provided in the previous step and then wait for it to be processed (1-3 Business days depending on your bank).
- Once the funds arrive in your EUR wallet, go to your Digibyte wallet and click the “Buy” button and select “Wallet (EUR)” as your preferred payment method. Be sure to follow the exchange rate fluctuations to get the best price while buying Digibyte (DGB) using fiat currencies.
How can I sell my Digibyte?
If you want to sell your Digibyte, you can place sell orders directly from your Coindirect Wallet by clicking the “Sell” button, if you are in a SEPA country you can exchange your Digibyte coins instantly and get the money transferred into your EUR Wallet.
For people living outside of the SEPA region without a local currency wallet, you can always sell your Digibyte through a sell offer on the marketplace.
If you kept reading up to this point, you are now capable to buy Digibyte (DGB) instantly with either your credit card or bank account.
Is there anything you think we forgot to mention? Let us know in the comments!